Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody have trouble putting there car in reverse b/c i do is it suppose 2 b like this or did i do something wrong

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dang thankz u answered my question 100 % thankz

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i still dont understand i cant really make out those black and white photo's is that the shifter or under the car or what

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
It's from under the car. You'll be looking for the shift mechanism which should be located on the firewall side of the transmission. Once you're under the car and in position, you'll be able to see the colored inserts on the shifter cables. Just look at the colored photo in the link I gave to to get an idea of what you're looking for.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
The only thing you do in the inside of the car is have someone hold your shifter in place while you make the adjustments from under the car.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
o ok where is the cables at like where its right about the cat?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oops i read ur last message ok ill look and send u a pm if i need any help but when i find cables wat am i doing 2 them adjusting them 2 what?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea i seen that it was with the other 1 u gave me i dont get wat the other 1 was talking about tho? you helper hold the shifter in neutral. i do something with the linkage? and he moves the shifter knobs 2 neutral or something like that this is where i get confused

1 - 12 of 12 Posts