Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordering a dogbone for my 06 D20 ZX3 soon, planning on getting the CFM one with race bushings, any other options or opinions on one that might be better or just as good for the same cost? From my research looks like the CFM with race bushings is the way to go. Thanks in advance.

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
a set of inserts off ebay and the stock dogbone would save cash and work just as well. I pressed in my prothanes using a bench vise and they worked great for 4 years

·
w/ my magic bag
29,474 Posts
Decided to save some money and go with the Massive EZ Mount with 95A race bushings instead of the CFM billet setup. Thanks again for your input.
I believe that^^^^^^^^ is a oem mount w/ race bushings punch in.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well just buttoned it up today, it was a real pain to do since the race bushings were hard as a rock. The job itself was not that bad, I got the old one out in 10 minutes, however it was the lining up everything while fighting the 95A race bushings into place. I was fighting that for hours. The bushings on this thing are very beefy and barely fit into the bracket.

Impressions: Phenomenal, it feels like I installed a short throw shifter, no more motor rocking back and forth, power delivery to the ground is much better, better takeoffs with no slop. Can't wait to head to the track again. I can definitely recommend this, especially with 95A race bushings.[driving]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts