Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone ever buy something from Central florida motorsports (c-f-m.com)??? im considering buying some stuff from them. please feedback ASAP.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Yes sir I did :) completely satisfied with the item and the customer service. I bought a steeda dogbone mount aluminum body and polyurethane inserts. Id recommed c-f-m to anyone and everyone on here :) hope this helps!
-Chuck

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
check in the vendor reviews section

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What engine do you have? And what intake are you buying?
i have the 2.0 ZETEC. my buddies dad owns a performance shop and he told me the most reliable and best one he has ever used is MAC, so i ordered that. I've heard good things about them too

·
ELVIS LIVES !
2,553 Posts
I ordered a set of the Focus billet pedal covers and love them. I would order from them again no problem at all. I have some pics of them in my photo gallery if you want to check them out.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I ordered a set of the Focus billet pedal covers and love them. I would order from them again no problem at all. I have some pics of them in my photo gallery if you want to check them out.
how long did it take you to get your order?

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
CFM are great guy`s . Fast shipping also. A couple days to get whatever you need. I have spent a lot of $$$ with them, and will continue on in the future.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i just ordered the intake tonight and i put the 29th as the date i would like it to come by. would it come earlier?

·
C2H5OH
11,867 Posts
It might. But figuring that it ships Monday. Friday would be a good bet for when it arrives.

I bought cam gears, their oil pump gear and a thermostat housing from them.

·
ELVIS LIVES !
2,553 Posts
It was less than a week to get my pedals. They where very fast shipping them out.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i know i ended up ordering from them on a friday night and my intake was sitting at my door on wednesday. they are great

·
Hatch Nation #136
2,043 Posts
I order from them all the time. Great customer service, fast turn around and good prices. I've been very happy with them.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Their customer service is top notch as well.....
When I had problem's with a CFM throttle body they were there every step of the way including staying on the phone while we checked over various solutions.
Awesome company to deal with.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts