Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So us Central Florida guys had a little meet at Sonic last night. We had 8 cars show up, 1 SVT, 1 Saleen n2o, 1 zx5, 1 sedan, 3 zx3's, and 1 Ion, which I thought was a pretty good turn out for a meet we planned 4 days in advance. [thumb] It was sunny when we got there but of course we are in FL so the rain had to come about 20 minutes into the meet forcing us to stop looking at the cars and start eating some Sonic under the roof, which was fine by me cuz i was starving! I wansn't able to get all the pics I wanted though. I had a great time shootin the shite with everyone and checkin out all the rides. I cant remember everyones usernames so I appologize if I left you out. Anyway, onto the pics!

SVT_FTW

mpsii (theres a jackson racing with a BBK tuned by Turbo Tom hiding under this hood)

REDFOCZ and his ION

glowin3232 (me) and my zts

SALEEN_N20

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts
The water under the front tires on both the saleen and zx3 while leaving looks SWEET. Nice cars!

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
looks like fun i love all the cars but i like the saleen the most

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Had a great time... glad all those who came out on short notice...

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
nice rides everyone has there. My fav besides the saleen is yours glowin.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
^^^ No problem... the proper authorities have been notified and your fine is pending...

[spank]

·
Something goes here
8,284 Posts
The pics came out good, glad to meet up with you guys

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
god!! I WISH I HAD A SONIC!!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Very nice cars. Good job on the pics. Hopefully I can make one of the meets if any in December.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ok central Florida guys. Got a few ?s for ya.
I'm in maitland, like 5 minutes outside downtown Orlando. I just got here so I don't know shit. What's a good machine shop around here? Where's a good place for getting tint done? Where's anything that'll be helpful while building this thing?

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Jack's Auto and Security on 50 - window tinting
Central Florida Motorsports (CFM) focus.c-f-m.com in Longwood - parts and tuning

Don't know about a machine shop, but maybe the guys at CFM will.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Very Cool, I might have to make that drive a few times

1 - 20 of 25 Posts