Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Do you like the cervini's Foci body kit?

• Yes

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Who cares...

Votes: 9 17.6%
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a company that makes body kits IMO i think they do a good job with most of them.

I am curious to what others think so feel free to vote. Either Yes you like it or, No...

I will say if you deleted one of the rear spoilers on this car I think it would look very sweet. I think I would personaly remove the "wrap around wing" and keep the "top wing"

Body kit can be found at... https://www.cervinis.com/

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
God do I HATE Mid-wings...

But.. that hood... OHHHHHHH that hood... Cervini's Mach 5 hood haunts my dreams!!!!!!

I want I want. I need I need!!!!!

·
AAAHHHHH!!!!
4,304 Posts
the hood isnt bad.........but everything else(chicken wire, fake scoops, dual exhaust, mirrors, wings) is pretty ricey

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Loose the wings ,paint the mesh black and the car gunmetal ,add black rims with a polished lip.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
the vents and scoops are fine, as long as theyre functional, just add an SVT wing, and remove the two others, paint the mesh black, and lose the mirrors.

·
2focusedracing
1,799 Posts
I like that kit alot ...minus the two wings , and the side skirts are a little over the top....Fugly as hell! The rest of it is awsome, i love the front bumper mmmmmm! sexy!!!
subtitute : steeda top mount wing and drift type side skirts & that would be cool[thumb]

·
Registered
532 Posts
I originally wanted to get the side skirts, but they dont look good unless they are with THAT kit.

I like them overall though, the whole kit flows, and it will turn heads no doubt.

·
Registered
842 Posts
I want that bumper, really bad, and i want the side skirts, anyone wanna sell these to me cheap?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Remove flames, paint car black, black rims, black tint, black trim+grill+wire, remove wings, add SVT wing, change skirts, round exhaust holes, single exhaust, fill extra exhaust hole, better hood... done

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
in order of most hate to least:

midwing; exhaust; top wing; everything else rear bumper.

I can deal with the hood.

And the front bumper looks pretty decent, but only in that if you blur your eyes it kinda looks like an RS. Sorta.

Sorry, not my cup o' tea.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Absolutely Horrible... Please don't disgrace a poor focus with this nonsense.. Keep it clean, keep it simple..

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
kpSVT said:
Absolutely Horrible... Please don't disgrace a poor focus with this nonsense.. Keep it clean, keep it simple..
Not even the hood?!?!? THe glorious, amazing, sexy hood?!?!?

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
I HATE the wings, the hood, front bumper, and sides are OH SO SEXY!!!

If you could find another rear bumper that fits with the rest of the kit I say go with that I dont care for the back bumper on there.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Back bumper and that upper wing totally suck.... the rest is 'reasonable'.... aside from the hood which I think is the best one for the focus out there......

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I like it kinda. As with most people, i think the mesh needs to be black, or gone altogether. I dont like wings much. Other than that it is an awesome kit i think. It flows nicely i think and those side skirts are very nice.

·
Gan-San!
2,769 Posts
Uhh... last I check... the focus was a round car... why would anyone want to put a square end on a round car? Why does the headlights hang over the front bumper? The mid wing needs to make room for the Ford badge in the back? Uhh... right... that was really thought out. Why do you need so many flares on the damn front end? Why do you have flares on the side skirt? The Focus' body is smooth, curvy, BALANCED. This aero kit does nothing but destroy all that it was. The rear is trying to give the illusion of a smaller bumper, but that can't be accomplished with the Bling grill. If it tapered off, adding a much deeper angle and ditched the exhaust that screams, "I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR MY CAR!" then maybe... just maybe there would be a backend worth buying. However, admittedly, I think the airdam on the sideskirt is at the very least, graceful and does add (not contradicts) to the meat and bones of the Ford Focus.

So, uh... no.

Oh... and in my opinion... F2focus.com has the best damn hood on the market.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts