Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys, I need some help. My R34 front bumper is starting to crack and I'm looking for a replacement. I've narrowed it down to a Cervini's front bumper or a F2 RS front bumper. Now I'm completely stuck. I like them both but I can't make up my mind. I plan on getting a VIS Invader Carbon Fiber hood as well. Which one should I go with?

Here is my car now:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I'm definately getting a VIS Invader CF Hood.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
the cervinis is finberglass, so you'll probally have the same problem with cracking. the rs is very flexible poly. I think your better off with the RS

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The skirts and rear are from Cervini. Hood scoop and Wing are from Saleen.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Poney, the Cervini kit is Poly-Urethane also.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
SVTBoy21 said:
Hey Poney, the Cervini kit is Poly-Urethane also.

ooops, i misread the website. i see the cervini is poly. in that case, its a tough choice. both are awesome bumpers. I would lean toward the cervinis since youve got the side skirts to match.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Maybe you shoulda added a poll to this? That would've helped a little [;)]

Looking at your car I think a Cervinis front bumper would go well with the other things you have going on.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oops, lol. It's cool though, I like reading the responses and see who likes what.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
cervini I alomst got one of those it would look good on your car Hey I like the one you have now too though your car looks good

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks elliottcarlose, but the R34 I have on is made out of fiberglass and it is cracking pretty bad on the left front, you can't really tell in the pics though. That's why I'm going with urethane only, I'll never get a fiberglass bumper again. Thanks for everyone's input, keep em coming!

·
Registered
715 Posts
jebus. i can see what you mean, it's a really tough choice, both would look sweet on your car. i think i'd have to vote RS, but that's a close call either way. good luck

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Okay everybody, thanks for your thoughts. F2 just lowered the price on their front bumper to $285+$80 for shipping so I just ordered the RS. Can't wait until I get it and I will be sure to post some new pics.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts