Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just wanted to post a quick photo of the Cervini front bumper on my LX. I bought the bumper today from Cookieman00x. let me kow what you think. daytime photos will come soon.

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks! as soon as i get the harness from him, im hooking them up. my car never had fog lights so i gotta look into the best way to hooking them up

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
thanks! as soon as i get the harness from him, im hooking them up. my car never had fog lights so i gotta look into the best way to hooking them up
mine doesn't either........but I'm told the harnesses are there, but they're hiding.

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah. ive seen on other foci that its out in the open and easy to get to

·
Registered
68 Posts
lookin good.. Ill send you the harness when I get my car back from the dealer.. Its getting the TSB for the variable cam timing sensor..

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lookin good.. Ill send you the harness when I get my car back from the dealer.. Its getting the TSB for the variable cam timing sensor..
thanks again. ive gotten a lot of compliments in person. my girlfriend walked up to my car last night and was like........what did you dooooooo? lol.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
get some day pics

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
needs side skirts and a rear bumper....what are your plans next?
there is a guy on here selling a scorpion rear bumper. that is next on my list

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
daytime pics are now added. thanks for the compliments!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Not to shabby. Looks pretty good on there, needs a drop to rid the wheel gap and that should make it look alot better to.

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah. im thinking ill do an inch drop

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Don't like it as it is now, but with some other stuff added like skirts and rear bumber and drop, it will look great. Keep it up!

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
lookin good, my personal taste would be to add kamarri sides and rear lip. im not sure if thats how u speel it but i think u kno what im talkin about.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
quite nice in the daylight i must say

1 - 20 of 20 Posts