Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone i just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in a G2G sometime soon. I live in Anson county, but would be down to meet in Union, Richmond, Mecklenberg, Stanly, or Gaston county or anywhere that we could get a good group of Foci together. ( without having to travel cross country)

·
Registered
279 Posts
I live close to Raleigh, and there's some guys from here that live in Raleigh. If you can get to the Raleigh area, maybe we can get something together. [thumb]

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My sister lives in Raleigh so i could definately come up there during the week or on the weekend. we should schedule something before the summer is over definately

·
Registered
758 Posts
what about a meet in the Charlotte area? it's the biggest city in NC, and it would be a central location for those in NC and SC as well...

·
Registered
29 Posts
I would like to do something close to raleigh. We have about 5 foci in the area that i know that could prolly make it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I think Dyno Day would be awesome

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
I just bought a 2003 Ford Focus ZTS sedan. I used to have a wonderful Contour, but i traded it for the Focus. I heard there are a lot of Focus owners around here in NC. I wonder if I can meet you'all and you all can give me tips or stuff on what to mod the Focus.. or maybe start a group? I am deaf though, but I can read lips :) Much help from you Focus owners will be appericated :)

·
.....NObama.....
1,875 Posts
yeah everyone who wants to, come up to raleigh this saturday if I get enoguh people saying they want to hang out before cruising capital at night, I'll organize somethin, hell everyone can meet at my house for all I care, we can grill or somethin, and polish cars, whatever. Lol who wants to come?? Send me a PM

·
Registered
9 Posts
FocusStrider said:
I just bought a 2003 Ford Focus ZTS sedan. I used to have a wonderful Contour, but i traded it for the Focus. I heard there are a lot of Focus owners around here in NC. I wonder if I can meet you'all and you all can give me tips or stuff on what to mod the Focus.. or maybe start a group? I am deaf though, but I can read lips :) Much help from you Focus owners will be appericated :)

You live about 3 hours east of myself. I used to frequent CEG (contour.org) quite a bit back when i was tied up with the Cougar/Contour crowd... I just ended up buying my Zx3 with the 2.0 duratech... which is alot different than the 2.5's and the 3.0's i'm used to haha. If you ever wanna get together and hang out or whatnot, shoot me a pm :)

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
That would be cool, Ariadne... I will have to see about that.. if you are willing to drive to Raleigh for the meet this Sat, (Look at the "Focus Meet in NC" Threat posted by me) that'd be good. if not, we can schedule for other meet someday.. perhaps we should meet halfway since ur like 3 hours away from me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I would love to drive out this weekend, but unfortunately i have to work a double on Sat, and that's pretty much going to eat up my whole day.. perhaps next time a meet is planned i can make sure i get the day off... My "spontaneus" days off are usually wed/thurs.. :(

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
It depends on which Wed and thurs you have those days off... I can do that on Wed or Thurs if i dont have any conflicts :).. If you prefer weekends, then that can be planned. I always get weekends off :) Let me know, Ariadne..

·
Registered
47 Posts
well ill be up in NC/TN/GA area the 17-28 pm and ill give you my cell # and we can get together and hang out and grab a bite to eat.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts