Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to come and give a big thumbs up to Central Florida Motorsports. I have ordered from them three times this year. Everything from my headlights, new grill, pedals, to my ignition system and brakes I have bought from them. I have also managed to get everything within a week of ordering it. The prices are good, they have frequent sales, and are starting to come out with some of their own items. Thanks for great customer service!
Aaron[burnout]

·
Registered
545 Posts
+2, i only order from them or newedge

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
*sigh* everything i order from them breaks... lol motor mount, suspensions...... my euro grill has been the best thing i've ordered from them. oh and if you order more than $300 worth of stuff they give you a free t-shirt... i have 2, and they fade really fast!

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
I love c-f-m but I hate ordering from them because I have to pay tax which kills their good deals for me

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
they've been good to me as well

·
FF Affiliate
158 Posts
Thanks for the comments guys!!!

gump1114 said:
*sigh* everything i order from them breaks... lol motor mount, suspensions...... my euro grill has been the best thing i've ordered from them. oh and if you order more than $300 worth of stuff they give you a free t-shirt... i have 2, and they fade really fast!
You serious???

·
FF Affiliate
158 Posts
xp0s3d said:
how can I get some no-tax deals :p
Find a resale certificate. [thumb]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
[thumb] Great people to deal with.

·
Registered
545 Posts
i love the live help!!! Best invention on the internet since the 28.8 modem

·
Registered
409 Posts
+2
Order 2x and got what I ordered, when promised for the price listed. Doesn't get any easier.
They do need to put a note on the 2.0L Duratec Flex-Pipe that you have to check yours FIRST. Mine was not removeable, I changed the order the next day via e-mail and they made everything right. Great customer service. Thanks!

·
Registered
557 Posts
how is their shifter? vs the focus central

·
Dragon Warrior
309 Posts
I have ordered a few things from there but every time I order something on my list is out of stock. That is of course part of the normal workings of a business. It just means they are selling alot. [:)]

Nothing but good things about them.

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
I ordered a Magnaflow exhaust and SPI offroad pipe from them. They called me the next day telling me that my exhaust was shipped, but they no longer had the offroad pipe in stock. The next day, it was removed from their website. I had a pretty good experience with them though.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts