Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I was going to bump this thread, but after careful consideration, I decided not too. Bumping is a shameless act. It only promotes self-indulgence in an atypical and apathetic world. If you see that the question to this particular thread is not being answered, please share with all of us you hatred and discontent of the pitiful act that is known as "bumping".

·
Registered
461 Posts
wasn't that a bump ... just in more words than one? you are shameless dazada, but i love it. I have been seeing threads in our for sale thread where the same seller bumps his thread once or twice a day. there are thirty replies ... but somehow only four questions from members ... lame! (free bump)

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pLaYa2284 said:
I have been seeing threads in our for sale thread where the same seller bumps his thread once or twice a day. there are thirty replies ... but somehow only four questions from members ... lame! (free bump)
I agree. Bumping is incredibly lame.

·
Registered
34 Posts
this part of the forum hardly needs bumps, not much activity on the spi

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dubz said:
this part of the forum hardly needs bumps, not much activity on the spi
What are you talking about? I DESPISE bumping. Maybe if someone could answer my question, we wouldn't have to talk about how much we hate people that bump threads.

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Well consider it answered!

Heres what you need to do, ask if the clutch kit is for the MTX-75 OR the IB-5 tranny. The answer will tell you if its for your tranny or not.

(you have the IB-5) [;)]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts