Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on the pro dtm body kit on the rear it has a center exhaust. Does anyone know where to get this exhaust or more on this body kit?? If so please reply.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
more less you would need a custom exhaust cause i have not seen a center exit one and i have seen one on this forum and it looked like a custom job

·
Registered
759 Posts
Saleen used to have a center exhaust body kit on their saleen focus, So I'd only assume that they used to make the exhaust that fit with it...

To tell the truth though, even if they're still selling it, the exhaust would cost 150% more then it should. Just get a custom.

·
Registered
295 Posts
found it

Here's one at Ford Racing a bit pricey for me personally but what you're looking for. You may be better off getting a custom exhaust with whatever mufflers and resonators you want probably cheaper.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i rather get the rs rear bumper i dont want to wasye money on a center exit exhaust

·
Registered
276 Posts
I have it. Mine is just a tip but it has custom piping to it. Any muffler shop should be able to fix ya up and it shouldn't be to much money. Where I spent my money was on the Cosworth header and F.S. stealth exhaust. Here is a pic on how the back end looks.

·
FocusFreak
2,438 Posts
that bumper is hot what is it?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts