Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, me again...
I was wondering what color the center console was (the one with the radio on it) since I wanted to paint the rest of my interior that color. Is there a part number or something I can look for at AutoZone? Also, are the CAIs that I see on Ebay for $20-40 good, or just pieces of cheap plastic, I'm really noob and have no idea... Thx

-Seb

·
Registered
456 Posts
Those 40 dollar intakes on eBay, depends - it is a "you get what you pay for" kinda thing. I personally would just hold out for at least an AEM or similar short ram or just get a more expensive Volant or Iceman.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
well with ebay i guess it is what you pay for but hey not everything is all that bad. i got an intake from ebay but have not yet installed it but when i do ill let you know what happens.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I have found that the difference is hp... AEM or injen gives out more hp in my opinion.
most are just for cosmetic looks not horsepower...
it comes down to what you are going for show or horsepower.
You get what ya pay for.

·
Registered
96 Posts
only thing about CAI is if you leave in a wet area its gonna get dirty...and i had a friend that got a plasitc bad in is intake and had to by a new filter

·
Registered
650 Posts
No clue what the color you are looking for is.. let me know if you find out tho. As far as ebay, both ways, one soemtimes its you get what you pay for, and others its, the look you are trying to accom,plish and the product isnt half bad

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for replies guys!
Now, any replies for the paint color ?
I was wondering what color the center console was (the one with the radio on it) since I wanted to paint the rest of my interior that color. Is there a part number or something I can look for at AutoZone?
-Seb[:eek:)]

·
Focus Enthusiast
365 Posts
03ChromeChica said:
haha, you may not get what ur lookin for here.. can't you just call ford and ask them??
best bet!^^^

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
BlueGloZX3 said:
Hi guys, me again...
I was wondering what color the center console was (the one with the radio on it) since I wanted to paint the rest of my interior that color.
It doesn't aready match? Or do you have a "flat black" color around the radio that you are trying to paint?

·
It's been fun.......
3,042 Posts
The inside of mine looks what I would call grey however after a great debate at the local Ford dealership we decided Ford calls it charcoal and the dark almost black is called dark charcoal. Not sure if that helps but maybe its a start. Best bet, go talk to your nearest dealership.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts