Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone attempted to activate the other icons in the center cluster? like the heated seat icon, and the outside temp? it seems like that information is already on the network....

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
you mean after changing out the stock radio cluster?

I still have outside temp.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i am keeping my stereo. theres nothing wrong with the sound the audiophile system makes. but none of that information has ever shown up on that screen. just the station and time. the lense over the station/ time is blue but the lense that covers the heated seats, fan speed, and temp is red.

·
[:)][:)][:)][:)] I got this!!!!
4,184 Posts
to get the temp some of the 08s came with the unit installed and just needed "activated" but some you actually have to buy the unit for it to work.

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
The information center is a inner changeable with other Ford vehicles. This is why there is more "icons" n "Info" that you can see but won't appear with the focus

·
Shiny Metal Titanium
3,647 Posts
Fan speed and inside cabin temps for hvac won't work in the Focus.
They light up in my aunt's Escape Limited; it also displays the date on hers since she has the Navigation unit

My Never had the compass and the outside temp but when I swapped a different radio face unit on in an attempt to self install sync I gained the temp display but it doesn't work because I have no sensor and it'll just say it's 50F out all the time

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
why it cant just pick up the iat off of the bus....

·
Registered
45 Posts
sorry to change the subject somewhat but did you goes from the single cd to the 6 disc sync phokus? im looking to do the same install and was wondering how you did it , will the 6 disc hook right up the single cd plug ins?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts