Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
foe those of u that remeber my car kept throwing a CEL and ford said it was because i had a aftermarket intake well i kept resetting the computer and a week later it kept coming back on so one day i said F-this and i re-oiled my filter and guess what a month later no light car drives fine so im guessing it had somethign to do with the dry filter letting in to much air and the oil helped that out in soem way. so for those of u that oil your filter where do u get your oil i want a spray type anyone know where to get some?

·
Registered
545 Posts
i used K&N brand spray, and i think you can get it at pep boys or auto zone or a place like that. And i think with the K&N stuff you should have to use it that often, if more than once.

·
Registered
545 Posts
tony D at www.newedgeperformance.com This is leaking into the suspension section but i am a fan of the sway bar. You dont notice it when driving normally but i can take curves about 5-10 mhp faster than my gut tells me i can take a curve.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.