Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
generally people have input about what they are posting, not just a pic

That's a very nice HU. Good job on the FG. The dials look like they need a little more smoothing, but it's a start. [;)]

Do you have the HU hooked up to an amp, or just the speakers?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually I'm just displaying the panel before I resand and repaint/refinish it. It's for someone on this site . The deck is my brother's, he just received it in the mail Conveniently before I was photographing the panel with my deck. I scuffed and painted the buttons and lighter a minute before the shoot just for the fun of it, the elevated spots are chunks of polyester resin. the lighter adapter was bent and crumpled, but I straighted it out on the vice and with the needlenose. Off topic, here's a few pieces of my system:

You can see my deck afar.
Not pictured are 2 6x9 MBquart in the backseat quarterpanels, 2 4.5 Quart's in the front, 2 quart tweets in the front. 2 Eclipse 6.5's and tweets in the cabinent. 2 quart filters, 2 eclipse filters.

·
Registered
427 Posts
^^^

I was not giving you any crap you just posted a pick with nothing.. no info no idea why you where posting it. And since I clicked on it I thought I would say the first thing that came to mind

·
Registered
341 Posts
looks like f%@# hit with a stick

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have the Eclipse 55040, actually. Neither the CD8445 or the 55040 amplify, and there's no amplifier in the vehicle. I needed 5 onsemi (formerly motorola) 2n6491's for the hcca 250G4. The 3532 needs a few components, two of which I still cannot find to purchase individually. I found the DA7122's transistors. Haven't examined the xtr 8004, but I believe all the capacitors are more than slightly damaged, farad fluid was everywhere. That'd be nifty if I could find all the components though. Even if I repair those, I still could use more amplifiers, don't you think? With all the problems and breaking plastic this vehicle has, I actually haven't had much time for audio. =\

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Saldana said:
With all the problems and breaking plastic this vehicle has, I actually haven't had much time for audio. =\
Don't get me started. [hihi]

Fix those amps, install them, clean up the wiring, and take more pics.

Seems like you know how to have some real fun with the electronics.

Enjoy

·
Registered
316 Posts
Saldana said:
I have the Eclipse 55040, actually. Neither the CD8445 or the 55040 amplify, and there's no amplifier in the vehicle. I needed 5 onsemi (formerly motorola) 2n6491's for the hcca 250G4. The 3532 needs a few components, two of which I still cannot find to purchase individually. I found the DA7122's transistors. Haven't examined the xtr 8004, but I believe all the capacitors are more than slightly damaged, farad fluid was everywhere. That'd be nifty if I could find all the components though. Even if I repair those, I still could use more amplifiers, don't you think? With all the problems and breaking plastic this vehicle has, I actually haven't had much time for audio. =\
the 8445 is a dead head?!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts