Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
fOCUS Zetec 2.0
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'd just like to show my gratitude for something that someone did for me from this forum!! I would like to thank Tibor or as you might all know him - "Bluebisz" who helped me out with a Crutchfield adapter for my stereo. As you might work out, I live in Australia, Sydney to be exact and I could not purchase anything off the Crutchfield website with my credit card. They require a US Billed Card and postal address so I had no option but to find someone in the States to buy it for me. Basically he went out of his way for nothing to purchase it for me, get it sent to his place then send it on to me. I forwarded him the money via PayPal and then it arrived yesterday!!! Fantastic. I believe he's in Budapest, Hungary right now but I'd just like to offer my gratitude and let you all know out there that he's a great guy. The forums would be a great place with more top blokes like him!!!

On a more official note, I highly recommend the adapter (FDASX, an Alpine CD Changer to Focus stock single disc Head unit adapter) as it plugged straight in, even into my 6000CD European head unit as it is identical to the unit used in the US, just with a different name. The part installs with no fuss. So if you're looking for a great stacker install, I recommend great 2nd hand M-bus Alpine units with the FDASX from Crutchfield as the adapter to plug in the cables without messing around. They also offer the cheapest price by far, with a huge variation from other suppliers.

Cheers,
Matt
[thumb]

·
Registered
309 Posts
I'm glad it worked out for you Matt, it is always good to help out a fellow Focus owner. If you need anything else, just let me know, I can always do the same again ;)

·
fOCUS Zetec 2.0
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here are some pics of my installation!!! Yay!!! Thanks again Tibi. I velcroed the changer under the front passenger seat and the CD cartridge slides straight out onto the rear carpet mat!!! [thumb]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts