Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had the dealer swap out my CD player for a replacement due to skipping/repeating on CDs. The new one is better, but it still skips on factory CDs from time to time.
Is this a common problem? Any fix for it?
Thanks,
Moon

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
I play CDs only on my 2012 Focus, and zero problems.
I usually use a 'burned CD copy.. just to save my CDs from getting scratched up in the car. A car is the worst place for CDs. They scratch up fast, and get ruined in a few months. So with burning copies, i just burn another one if the old one gets messed up.
Thus I do not need any folder, or CD storage devices, I just pile them up in a cubby. Who cares if they get scratches...

·
Registered
967 Posts
What's a cd?

Sent from my Telus Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate

·
Registered
416 Posts
CD? What's a CD?

Use the iPod and Bluetooth to my Android to stream music. Haven't cracked the CD slot since I bought it.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they still put CD players in cars?[;)]
Yeah, it's that mail-slot looking thing in the middle of the dash...you do know what a mail slot is...? [scratch]

Yeah, I have to get the I-pod back up to speed; it has that quirk where all the music is in there, but you can't always access it. Just been easier to stuff in a CD for the time being.
Moon

·
Jetsetter
6,657 Posts
Yeah, it's that mail-slot looking thing in the middle of the dash...you do know what a mail slot is...? [scratch]
Thats what that thing is! sounds soooo cool, where do i get this thing called a CD i wanna try this out[rofl]

to the OP take it back to the dealer again, unfortunately it sounds like you got 2 bad ones, third time's the charm, right?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts