Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello FF,

I took my afternoon off to take care of the Focus a little bit, so I bought an ICE kit and gave my car a good cleaning.

It's also the first pics of my car with the tinting done

Comments are welcome.

[cheers]

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
^^^ooo whats that you got there? also very clean foci, any plans?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Scangauge II

www.scangauge.com Awesome little gadget.

I plan on putting some 16 inch wheels on it, and a Steeda SRI.

But today I also came across a potential trade, so we never know. I love this focus though. Thanks for the comment.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
go with some 17's. A debadge should be next on your list of things to do on the days off

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
nice car.. but where's the wheels?

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
yeah lol....I was gonna say, nice car but the wheels suck! but then I noticed you were wanting to get wheels, so those aren't some crazy, fancy set that look like crap and you'd get offended if I said anything about them...lol

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Nice, I bought the ice liquid clay and ice polish IMO it works GREAT on silver, only thing I've found to make it look like I put as much time as I did into it. Anything else it just looks a little cleaner. That's the one thing that sucks about silver, spend 3 hours cleaning it and it looks like you only ran it thru the auto-wash.

Plus I love that smooth finish you get. Got any plans for her?

·
Machinery Technician
7,321 Posts
^nice clean car.. my bro got one of those gauges and now i want one.. it tells him everything about his car

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey guys thanks for all the comments.
Yes the ScanGauge is great, specially since the 2007 SE doesn't have a tach. :|

I was really please with the ICE as well, very easy to apply, and I like the fact you can apply even in direct sunlight.

I was thinking about it and instead of buying wheels, I'm saving the money for a nice down payment on my next car.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Yep just researched that Scan gauge I will be ordering one next week. Car looks great btw!

·
Registered
744 Posts
I have been convinced to ICE my car... that scangauge... I think I've seen it on thinkgeek.com for sale? I always wanted one was it hard to hook up?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It's very accurate. It will about 1 and a half tanks right after you install it for it to start giving you 100% accurate MPG readings, but after that it's all good. It was good in showing me little things i was doing that helped me gain more MPG.

Not hard at all to hook up, plugs right into OBD II port.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts