Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 Focus with the 6cd/MP3 player. When I try to load a disc it gives me an initializing message then a CD Error message. How do (or can I) fix this?

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
If it is still under warranty take it back to the dealer, if not then it sounds like you don't get to listen to cd's anymore.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
The cd player is toast. I had the same issue with my 08. TAKE it bAck they will replace it. It should be under warrenty. Mine still was after installing subs and some other aftermarket stuff. I went through 4 cd players before I got one that worked. Then I replaced it with aftermarket. But not the point . Point is its toast. Sorry.

·
Registered
629 Posts
LOL stick some bread in it and call it toast.

Same thing happened to me, although sometimes it would work with the error message. Now it's just said "BAD DISC" and spits them out. So yeah they only seem to last a year or less. lol

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
The ford head units arnt very good, I ended up replacing mine with a alpine and getting sirius radio, a Ipod connector and bluetooth with it and its great. My car had a 6 disk changer(although mine was a 2002) and I got the same error.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts