Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 175 Posts

·
Banned
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres CaysE's latest modification to his SVT (nope not more interior mods [:D]) Its a full 3" catback with a Magnaflow resonator, Magnaflow Muffler, and CFM 2.5" high flow cat. Everything after the CFM cat was fabricated by Dominic (Focus_3XZ). The exhaust note is pretty deep compared to other aftermarket exhausts for the SVT. Well here are some photos, sorry for the crappy quality you can thank Apple for including a crappy camera on the iPhone.

·
Premium Member
6,581 Posts
Stupid me forgot to bring my camera. DOH! Thanks for the pics man! [:D]

It's still very quiet when coasting in gear, and has a deep low rumble at idle. No raspiness at all... none, nada. Dominic's skills put the whole thing together in a day; I can't thank him enough. [thumb]

·
Premium Member
6,581 Posts
I don't have a video camera so I'll have to work something out on that one.

A few pics from my cell phone... [:(]

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
looks nice, maybe a tip or some kind of cut to finish that end off? looks killer though

·
Premium Member
6,581 Posts
The end looks pretty sleeper when it's not being lit up from underneath... I like it a lot. I'll try to get some better pics with my camera soon.

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Holy crap, that looks awesome!! [grinking]

·
Registered
113 Posts
Looks awesome!! Could i get a measurement of that resonator or part number tho?

And i wanna hear that thing!!!![:D]

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Woah, damn nice. I noticed the powerflex exhaust hangers.
I've got one for my rear hanger I still need to put on.
Nice exhaust setup. Does that magnaflow muffler have a 3" ID?

·
Premium Member
6,581 Posts
The resonator is Magnaflow #14641, the muffler is #14329 and yes, everything has a 3" ID. [:)] The Powerflex isolators are awesome... the middle one is tough to put in, though.

The resonator does hang a bit lower than stock (maybe about an inch and a half), so you have to be careful on big bumps or it will scrape on a lowered car.

Nice stitching job on this pic!

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
what kind of mods do you have Cayse?

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
it looks slick man, you should put a sound/video clip for all of us to hear.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
COOL stuff. Nicely done and thnxs for sharing. Can't wait to hear it, keep us posted with some vid.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
that setup looks awesome man! i honestly think the it looks great from the rear... haha bet it sounds sick... DEF get some vids on that.

1 - 20 of 175 Posts