Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I can finally put my SVT in the garage for the winter and start my head swap and JRSC install. [:D] Well, almost...

I bought Jon's old Focus (Disrupter911). It's a Liquid Gray SVT replica-in-progress; still with the regular 2.0L Zetec and a Lentech automatic. She needs a bit of work first, so for now, it's in the garage getting ready for some TLC this week. I'll take some more pics of the car's interior and engine bay, but there are plenty floating around here if you do a few searches.

2002 ZX3, Liquid Gray
Lentech Street Terminator ATX, Street Term. valvebody, Street Term. 9" TC with aluminum stator
FocusSport race header, CoolFlo, plug wires and flex pipe
HKS exhaust
Focus Central 65mm throttlebody
SVT bumpers and skirts
SVT red seats and panels
SVT steering wheel
HID headlamps
Focus Central strutbar
KYB AGX adj. front struts
Gaz adj. rear shocks
H&R Race springs
Prothane bushings
Eibach camber bolts
SVT rear swaybar
and a bunch of other cosmetic and audio stuff.

I've always loved the look of Liquid Gray on SVT body panels and I'm happy to finally have one for a beater car! [:D] Here are some old pics of his car:

Unfortunately, it's a far cry from its original glory at this point in its life... but I'll be giving it some sweet lovin, and carrying on the mission to make this even more of an SVT replica as time and money allows away from the real SVT. [:)]

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
looks good, now im interested to see how crazy euro the red one goes :p

·
I.S.A.I.K.I.
5,413 Posts
Having two sets of Machs is just unfair...[:(]

I agree with Josh, I wanna see how Euro the real SVT gets over the winter.

I'm talking so euro, it'll come out in the springtime with a set of hairy legs![:D]

·
Premium Member
6,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So apparently insurance on a ZX3 is ALMOST THE SAME as an SVT! LAME!

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
yeah, pretty close... when i got my insurance card the first time it said " focus ZX3 " so i went there and told the guy about it, he didnt knew about svt focus and told me that just was a few bucks (10-15 dls) more... and he even told me if i was sure to go with it??... wtf?? ...

·
Registered
427 Posts
nice foci's! :p

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
LG shouldve been a SVT color, it looks so... right

·
Premium Member
6,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah, pretty close... when i got my insurance card the first time it said " focus ZX3 " so i went there and told the guy about it, he didnt knew about svt focus and told me that just was a few bucks (10-15 dls) more... and he even told me if i was sure to go with it??... wtf?? ...
LOL I should've gotten a sedan.

LG shouldve been a SVT color, it looks so... right
I agree! [:D]

·
Registered
16 Posts
its nice to have two cars, cause when you are working on the project car you dont have to worry about getting it back toghter by monday to go to work.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Damn LG is such a good color for the SVT, they should have offered it in that. I wish I could garage mine, I steal my gf's garage spot every now and then.

·
RIP 02 SVT 0209
3,944 Posts
both look real nice ..
i always liked a dark gray on a focus
good luck with the project
and have fun with those 2

·
Registered
329 Posts
Looking good nice and very clean cars.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts