Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys so i got kinda bored but also have been wanting to do this to my foci. So i built a catch can with internal baffling in side. This setup will run two -10an 90s off the front of the valve cover and soon enough it will run a -10an line all the way from the pcv plate to the catchcan. its not all finished yet i still have to buy all the line and weld in the filter opening on the top (already done now pics were takin yesterday). Now the valve cover im making my own baffle and it tucks up under the lip on the inside of the vlavle cover and it will also get epoxied in.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
very crafty!!
keep it up i wanna see it done!!!
Rich

·
( o Y o )
5,549 Posts
nice.

wish you woulda come out to the Funday Sunday last weekend :-/ there was an srt-4 and a bunch of civics hurtin for a beating lol

·
Premium Member
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hahah i wish i could of came out too but my car is not fully tuned i go to get my car tuned on the 19th by Tom. but im going to this sundays meet :) you going Rob and also rich you going this weekend its also war of the imports at orlando speed world

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Nice looking stuff you ahve there....

·
Premium Member
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks I'll have pics of the pcv plate up soon

·
Premium Member
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Heres the pic of the pcv plate its not drilled yet because i still have to buy the fittings

1 - 7 of 7 Posts