Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
grabbed these shots from the trailer. things to notice:

grille does not interfere with turn-signals, european grilles?
headlight brows color-matched
dish aluminum wheel covers
body-color side mouldings, black door handles
what's with the thunderbird in there? :p
is ford giving these away? they seem to have at least 10 of them. :)

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
o great as if my friends don'e make fun of me enough. Anyway it's nice to see another cr besides the VW beetle in a movie

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Gross. That color on that Focus looks gay.
Yeah, I figured now it's in a "kiddie" movie, everyone and their mother is gonna make fun.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
eh i dun care, my cars all black and alot of ppl dont even know what it is so who gives

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Ford sponsored a lot of this movie. They put in the Foci and a few T-Birds. They also had a hand in the shuttling of the stars and crew. So I have heard.

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
Ya, those colors are Ugggggggggggly.
Sickening...

Well, at least now the eggyok yellow(canary yellow) foci has some complimenting colors to hang with in public.

·
AKA Calamity Jane
1,610 Posts
I reallllllllly don't like the wheel covers, wheel well and the color of the car[screwy] I'm not really worried about the car being in the movie and people making fun of my car...I don't care what anyone thinks about it, I love it and that's all that matters. Plus, the focus has been around long before the Cat in the Hat.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Shall we call it "Snot Green"?

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
microtonal said:
huh...[confused]

Cat in the Hat
Dr. Seuss / Published 1965..[scratch]
He's probably talking bout the movie

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
that color has to go. what ever type of wheel cover that is, well i just have to say it has to go. it looks bad. they should have at least left stock ones on

·
AKA Calamity Jane
1,610 Posts
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by emilee225
Plus, the focus has been around long before the Cat in the Hat.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

microtonal:
huh...

Cat in the Hat
Dr. Seuss / Published 1965..

Ummm....yeah, I know. I grew up on Dr. Seuss. I was talking about "THE CAT IN THE HAT MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVIE"

Guess I should've clarified that and then no one could've mistaken me for a *******. Too late for that now though, huh micro?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts