Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone I have been the owner of a 2002 zx3 for about a year now and Its summer time and Im looking to get this 4cylinder a little more power. Im not looking to turbo it out or race it or anything just looking for the cheapest and most common upgrades that would get me some noticable power. I have about 400 to 600 bucks to spend so not alot but should be able to do something with that money..

Thanks again
JD2020

·
Registered
545 Posts
you could probably swing intake and exhaust for that ammount, and you'll get some gains and nice tone. Try the search button and browsing the zetec section, i think that's the enigne in the '02's

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
A tune would be a great start...

where in Ohio you at????

·
Registered
527 Posts
yeah, if your car's stock id go with an intake and exhaust if your looking to make some power. an eibach pro kit would be fun tho too.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live in New philadelphia ohio , about 20 minutes south of canton or the football hall of fame if you ever been there right off 77south... . When you say a tune .. do you mean like just a tune up ? or is that a term that refers to something different. ?

Thanks for the quick replies im gonna look some of those suggestions up.

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
I'm refering to an aftermarket performance tune. Most good tunes will also respond well to any other bolt-ons done after the tuning.

I'm in Piketon.... about an hour south of C-bus on route 23.

·
Registered
527 Posts
if you plan on more mods in the future, id wait on the tune as youll have to retune it for the other upgrades.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts