Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tom,

Do you have any word for us with your tubular manifold that have cracked? I am on my second manifold from you(you replaced the first due to too many cracks) and it still has cracked on the welds.

Your cast manifold should take care of the cracking issue yes? Will I need a new downpipe?

Also will you be offering any trade incentives for us with the tubular manifold wanting to "downgrade"?

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Mine has a lifetime warrantee why do we need incentives...?[thumb] Downgrade to what??

ALTHOUGH I would like an update....[:D]

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lifetime warrenty yes and I have faith that if I brought Tom the manifold he would have it fixed in a few days... Too bad its my daily driver and I live 800 miles away :-/

Hell when I got my kit used the manifold was cracked as hell a chunk was missing from a runner. I wound up at toms one day and instead of fixing the cracks he said that this was the manifold from the first turbo focus he did.

He completely replaced the manifold with a new one with like half as many welds and I was sure it wouldnt ever crack. And it hasnt, just a few of the welds around the head flange are starting to go and a little leak by the turbo flange weld is annoying.

I just want somthing that I can hang the turbo off of without worring about aditional bracing or cracks and lasts forever!!!!!

Some focus manifolds crack thats just what they do. Ive had 2.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts