Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for my close friend who was also a member of the community with his supercharged svt which he sold in order to get his bike.

Dominic better known as Deemo went down this past saturday morning at 6 am. He spent the night at another riders house Friday night.

His drunk ass woke up early as [:)][:)][:)][:)] took off stunted on the freeway with cold tires that dont catch grip on the floor and wrecked.

yea right.. i bet thats what you want to hear. another rider doing some stupid shit and gets hurt and wants help.

but the truth of it is, our brother is one of the safest riders we have and as he was on his way home a car changed into his lane and hit him on the freeway and he slid out and doesnt remember anything after that. just getting pulled out from under the diesel truck. the driver then took off. so we have no clue on who it was.

hes injuries include a broken collar bone.. not too bad a lot of us get that when we go down... bruised ribs and lung..
the shit that scared me is internal bleeding in his brain in two different areas. called a contusion. also the fact that he was air lifted and has no medical.

anyway we are holding a car wash for him this next sunday. I would love to have as many people support us as possible and help us spread the word on where the car wash will be. from my understanding it will be held at the kragen off of central. but i will post exact locations and time as soon as it's set in stone

ill find out in the next two days where the wash is going to be held. I and the rest of the Street Life family appreciate the love and support.

i know this is very late notice, as this wash is this coming up sunday, but any help or support is greatly appreciated.

thanks everybody. if you have any questions hit me up on here, thru a pm, or on myspace. i'll be checking it every now and then to keep people posted.

www.myspace.com/fucnsic

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Right down the street from me so I'll be there. My condolences go out to him as well as family and friends for a fast and complete recovery.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
I think I will be there first thing.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Starts @ 9am. LOL

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
I wonder if theres gona be any hott girls there! I might stay all day if there is! lol

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol hot girls yes. were gunna have the girls there pulling in cars as well as washing them. and no not all the girls are taken, i would say about half of em are single....

lol

·
zetec 2 duratec swap
1,648 Posts
damn that sucks...its right around the corner from me so il head out

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Yeah me too. PM for #.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts