Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious what cars yall have raced (and hopefully beaten) in your SVTF's. Here's my list. Only have had mine for a few months so it's not too long yet.

1. 89' CRX w/ B18a. Me by 2 car lengths

2. 97' Civics w/ intake and exhaust. Killed em' both by a long shot.

3. 95' Mustang GT 5.0. Didnt win that one. Not by far though.

4. 01' Mazda Protege w/ intake. Wouldn't have wasted my time but I had to embarrass him infront of his girlfriend when I had 3 people in my car. That was funny.

How bout yall?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Whoops. Forgot one. A TRD Supercharged Tacoma. beat him by 2 car lengths

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
I've smoked alot of cars including civics and some accords a guy in an exploror who though he was cool and my favorite one so far a Trans Am Also got slammed by a Ram Air the same day I beat a Trans Am

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
BUMP! I'd love to hear more in this topic. My g/f is really wanting to see what her "cute" car can keep up with and/or beat. Since she wont get on it till after 1000 miles she always asks me if her car can take this car or that car lol

P.S. - that "cute" comment wasnt a bash or anything. I just dont think I've ever heard sooooo many people describe a particular car as "cute" lol

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
lol it will take ur civi =)

·
Registered
46 Posts
'02 RSX by about a car lenght. Also was on the back end of my friends '04 WRX the entire run.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Bah my friend said it was definatly a trans am and we definatly beat him (sorry i put that in wrong earlier

·
Registered
712 Posts
Most firebirds are v6's but good kill anyways
Here are some of my various wins and losses

wins
several rsx-s's
several lightly modded fox body
stock 02 GT (auto)
couple new si's
couple SVT Foci
SVT Contour
Gen 1 Lightning
Prelude with nitrous
Neon with nitrous
WRX (from a roll)
many riced out civic's
couple zx3's

Loss's
several lightly modded fox body's
stock 02 GT (manual)
Gen 2 lightning
bunch of drag cars at strip, lol

·
Registered
777 Posts
hey! watch the calling a v6 stang a "junk" car. Mine will waste any SVT on this site (of course I've done some good modding to it)..but as an SVT fan, I've become a slight 4-banger fan recently as well. I raced only once, and won against a GS-R

·
Registered
712 Posts
SVT03 said:
hey! watch the calling a v6 stang a "junk" car. Mine will waste any SVT on this site (of course I've done some good modding to it)..but as an SVT fan, I've become a slight 4-banger fan recently as well. I raced only once, and won against a GS-R
Thats a VERY bold statement. And unless your running 12's or better its bologna.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Seb656 said:
lol it will take ur civi =)
dont assume what you dont know [;)]

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
hehe Atleast if it was stock u would be dead but my guess is it isn't

·
Registered
711 Posts
No one wants to race me yet..... could be becasue they are like 20 or so cops in our town that only has a pop. of just over 7k people and is about 4sq miles large =) hehe

·
Registered
764 Posts
Most celebrated win. Grand piece GTP.
He has nothing to brag about now.
Called my SVT a weed wacker with wheels.
Flew the finger between every shift.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Seb656 said:
hehe Atleast if it was stock u would be dead but my guess is it isn't
a stock hatch... are there any of those on the road anymore? [8D]

lol... hell yeah if it was stock it would work me

but my g/f used to drive an Escape for almost a year and after driving my car for about 1 week, she said, "Im starting to love these lil pocket cars!!" [thumb]

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Alot of people hate on civics and crap but Ill tell u what civics are ok but I can't stand Eclipses so many morons who have them think they are hot shit and the car is so fast every Eclipse that has ever tried me has been left in my dust

The best I have ever heard is some girl in a 2003 Eclipse Spyder (first off the new body style eclipse does 0-60 in like 9.8 secs hahahaha second its a convertible so its gonna be Heavy) thought she could beat me she goes yeah lets go race I was just like [confused] your joking right?? Thats an SVT you will die

What all you got done to your car Civichatch?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts