Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a nice Saturday. So I decided to head out to Cars & Coffee this morning. The first time I went to this, I forgot my camera and there was a lot more cars there. But, this time I came armed with my camera and managed to snap a few pictures.

Porsche 911 GT3

1999 Contour SVT

Skyline GT-R, there were a couple of them there. But the black one left before I could get a picture of it.

1996 Acura NSX, I have always liked these cars and was disappointed when Honda did away with the production of them.

1966 Plymouth

A couple of AC Cobras. Not sure if either of them were real or not, but definitely something cool to see.

Late 60s Jaguar E-Type

Porsche 550 Spyder

Ferrari 328 GTS

Noble M400 with a twin turbo charged 3.0L Duratec V6.

1967 Sunbeam Tiger with a Ford 289 V8.

Ferrari 360

Ferrari Testarossa

I can't remember what this one was, perhaps someone else might know it.

1987 Chrysler Conquest/Mitsubishi Starion

And just other random cars that were in the auxiliary lot across the street.

Normally, I don't care about Hyundai's, but this Genesis caught my attention.

1960s Triumph

A couple of S2000s.

Two old VWs

And finally, a Saleen Mustang

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,109 Posts
Thats a pretty cool collection of cars to see. Where at in Cincy is that? How often?

·
Super Moderator
9,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats a pretty cool collection of cars to see. Where at in Cincy is that? How often?
Every Saturday at Fuel Coffee 8:00AM to noon. The address is 2726 Riverside Dr. Cincinnati OH 45202. Usually a good turn out, but it also depends on the weather as well. Another good showing is a cruise-in at the Milford, Mulberry Square Kroger parking lot. Usually about 100-200 classic muscle and modern cars show up every Friday.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,109 Posts
Oh wow thats pretty cool. Is there like a gate fee or is it just for everyone to show up and talk cars?

·
Super Moderator
9,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Everyone just shows up at either event. It's free and open to the public. If I remember right, you said you were in Delhi during the school year right? If you ever decide to make it out to one of these just let me know and I can see if I can get some of the other guys to show up.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,109 Posts
Yeah I looked it up, I'm only about 20 minutes away so it could definitely happen. A lot of just more standard foci and cars like that there or higher end cars? That would be cool to get a group down there.

·
Super Moderator
9,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It varies from week to week as to what is down there. Last time I was out, I saw a couple of 80's Shelby Chrysler vehicles as well as more common vehicles and higher end vehicles.

·
So mote be it
8,950 Posts
It varies from week to week as to what is down there. Last time I was out, I saw a couple of 80's Shelby Chrysler vehicles as well as more common vehicles and higher end vehicles.
thats a nice variety of cars Don.. I'm pretty sure this is a Morgan Roadster of some kind

Also, that Noble is sweet....never seen one in person, so cars like that get bonus points from me

·
Registered
87 Posts
damnit, don, how long ago has it been since i mentioned this place in our local sub-forum? haha.

i skipped out this past saturday, but i try to make a regular showing with the poser rs. hit me up next time you want to go!

·
Super Moderator
9,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
damnit, don, how long ago has it been since i mentioned this place in our local sub-forum? haha.

i skipped out this past saturday, but i try to make a regular showing with the poser rs. hit me up next time you want to go!
Hey Chris, long time no see bud. What have you done to your car lately? I have only been out a few times, but it always brings out a different variety of cars each time. I would still have to say that seeing the Shelby Charger GLHS, Omni GLHS, Shelby Daytona and a Shelby Shadow. I used to own a Shelby Charger back in the day and this was just awesome for me to see all of them together at the same time.

Eyyy there are people on here from cincinnati.
Yep, there are more from Cincy. But it's hard to get some of them out due to work schedules, family life, personal life etc... Sometimes we find time every now and then to hang out.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I'm an hour from Cincy (Maysville, KY) and have been meaning to hit the Milford cruise-in for 2 years now. In 3 weeks when I am home from vacation, I might try to hit it up either in my SVT or bagged Sonoma.

·
Super Moderator
9,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm an hour from Cincy (Maysville, KY) and have been meaning to hit the Milford cruise-in for 2 years now. In 3 weeks when I am home from vacation, I might try to hit it up either in my SVT or bagged Sonoma.
You're only about a half hour from me. Let's make a plan so we can all be out there at the same time. All I have to do is call Chris and he will probably jump in on the idea.

·
Registered
254 Posts
You're only about a half hour from me. Let's make a plan so we can all be out there at the same time. All I have to do is call Chris and he will probably jump in on the idea.

Will do, I work 2 weekends/month, but I will let you know soon which weekends I have free as soon as I know.

·
Super Moderator
9,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Will do, I work 2 weekends/month, but I will let you know soon which weekends I have free as soon as I know.
Sounds like a plan man. Just let me know at least a couple of weeks ahead of time so other people have a chance to make arrangements as well.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hey Chris, long time no see bud. What have you done to your car lately? I have only been out a few times, but it always brings out a different variety of cars each time. I would still have to say that seeing the Shelby Charger GLHS, Omni GLHS, Shelby Daytona and a Shelby Shadow. I used to own a Shelby Charger back in the day and this was just awesome for me to see all of them together at the same time.
well I can proudly say the rs body and suspension are 100% complete. built with nothing but ford oem parts. [twothumbs]

·
Super Moderator
9,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well I can proudly say the rs body and suspension are 100% complete. built with nothing but ford oem parts. [twothumbs]
You finally got everything buttoned up now? Damn, it seems like it took you forever to find some of those parts too lol. Hey Chris, when do you think you can make it out to Cars & Coffee?

·
Registered
87 Posts
You finally got everything buttoned up now? Damn, it seems like it took you forever to find some of those parts too lol. Hey Chris, when do you think you can make it out to Cars & Coffee?
want to try this weekend? if we end up going, i'm going to try to get there really early and secure a spot in the lot. [woot]

·
Registered
577 Posts
This is a normal cars and coffee!?!? [80?]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts