Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Love CA / Hate CARB
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, so I'm in RSM at the gf's house, so I figure I might head out to Cars and Coffee tomorrow morning. Anybody plan on going? I didn't really get a chance to hang out with anyone who was at FSCW, so this would be a good opportunity to make up for that.

·
Love CA / Hate CARB
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rancho Santa Margarita is east of Mission Viejo just south of Irvine. btw, where did you get your taillights?

·
Zzzykeyah!!!!!!
2,950 Posts
Oh ok. I think i got them on them from depo auto lights. You should come down to my house. Im going to be installing some brembos on my car.

·
Love CA / Hate CARB
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hey dude I might head over there tomorow . I'm still don't know yet that. I wanted to go last week but 2 hrs of slee would have killed me.

·
Love CA / Hate CARB
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I feel you. Last time I went I left SLO at like 3:30 after sleeping for about 3 hours. Luckily, I'm already in OC, so it's like a 25 minute drive instead of 3.5 hours.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Damnn, don't know how you did it hahaah. Dispite having 2 jobs college and a kid,I still try to find my sleep haha. Are you going to exhibit your car or jus park at guest?

·
Love CA / Hate CARB
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh, I'm just parking and checking out the show. My car is way too filthy, and my DIY lip is falling off currently. I had all my exhibit fun last week at FSCW.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I really was looking forward but things happened, and couldn't go. How was it ?

·
Love CA / Hate CARB
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It was fun, except of course for the RX8's taking nearly every award lol. Next year there will be some changes to the show classes so that doesn't happen again. It was my first car show, though, and I had a lot of fun. Got some free swag and had a chance to show my work off to a bunch of people. Apparently I earned 3 votes for best in show, which is really flattering, considering the competition.

My car at the show:

le Colonel Show by Focus Dave, on Flickr

The RX8 that actually won best in show:

Black Turbo RX8 by Focus Dave, on Flickr

Not exactly a fair fight :p

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hahaha not fair at all at my job I. Hae driven a rx 8 very nice car a little to small in my taste but great nice car. You car looks amazing I would have been lucky if someone even NOTICED my car haha. I like your focus dude. It looks like its smiling lol.

·
Registered
318 Posts
7905 Gateway Blvd Irvine, CA 92618
Its realy nice dude

·
Registered
318 Posts
Its starts at 6am

·
Registered
318 Posts
I don't think there is an "actual" end time I think just whenever people feel like leaving and the vibe of the show, last time I wet ken block was there almlost everyone left after he did. And about the how many focus wouldbe there idk last time there were about 4 fellow member but stated it ahead of time. So. I think it will just be david ( sorry if that's not your name yellowjellybean). And possibly my self but I highly doubt ill go .

·
Registered
243 Posts
oh ok forsure yah i might be able tomorrow and if i dont ill probly be at irwindale on thursday and probly cars n coffee next week

·
Registered
318 Posts
I really wanna go to irwindale but ill have to install my small 30 shot nitrous and idk I don't wanna do that without a tune ,I was super debating what route to go and bought the nitrous kit at an extremly hela of a dea but after I bought it I ecided to save up for a turbo. haha

1 - 20 of 28 Posts