Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
12 years strong
6,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...what could be better? lol. me and a buddy of mine went up to my work and took some pics. ive been wanting to do it for awhile now and finally got off my butt and did it. think we got some pretty good pics. if he ever uploads his, ill try and post em here. onto the pics!

[cheers] [drinking]

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Both are awesome Looking... Black Hottness!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
^^^^Took the word right outta my fingers, lol. Both cars are sexy as hell man! Great work!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
HOLY SHIZZZ!

nice cars!

i'm jellous! I want black zx3! You should tint those tails though...it would complete the look

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
When did you get that front bumper? It has been a while since you've posted pics then. LOL.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I guess I did miss it cause I don't remember it. Hah.

It looks killer though[thumb]

·
Banned
1,500 Posts
very nice cars both of them. and amazingly nice front bumper. only thing i would do is a black hatch handle and some euro fenders

·
Drunkinmonkey
2,678 Posts
mmmmm sexy cars and my rims:p ahaha

·
Registered
804 Posts
what front bumper is that?
awessome shots and cars
i envy both cars :.Sigh.:

·
Bexar County
3,360 Posts
Cars look tight son. Your friend, may need to lose his rear windshield sticker and get some cling tint for his turn signals. other than that, they are hot. maybe some light tint as well.

·
Turbo Freak
2,193 Posts
can u put up a close up of that SAP wing?
thanks

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
black out the tails and the chrome hatch trim, and you have some damn sexy cars

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
slick rides, boys... what size tires are you guys running?

·
12 years strong
6,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Cars look tight son. Your friend, may need to lose his rear windshield sticker and get some cling tint for his turn signals. other than that, they are hot. maybe some light tint as well.
well, he had that one made for him. we (the club) are a lil slow with the whole gettin decals made, so he had them made so he can rep. the site. lol.

ive thought about re-tinting my tails. ive had it before but grew tired of it and took it off. now that its been awhile, im kinda wanting it back on there. as for the tire size...if i can remember mine is 205/40/17.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts