Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed a 10 inche jl subwoofer and i need help hiding the wiring. The wiring goes from my radio under the center console and under the back seats.......the problem is that the wires from the center console to the back seats are showing....... I don't know how to lift or remove the carpet to hide the wiring.... does anyone know how?

radio ------ Center console ------- Back seats--------- amp
(hidden) (Showing) need to lift carpet to hide wiring, but how?

the dashes ---- are the wiring

·
Focus Enthusiast
2,208 Posts
i hid some wires under the carpet on the 90 degree angle up the back seats, rpboably took an hour just doing those couple wires with a hanger, very very hard, the carpet doesn't bend, it's reenforced with something behind it that is pretty thick and sort of molded into that right angle. it would have been alot easier to take out the rear and fronts seats with a torx #50.

- Scott

·
Registered
259 Posts
i sent mine from the radio under the dash then down the kick panel then down the drivers side of the car...cant see any wires

later

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dang it! i guess ill be re wiring my sounds sometime this week...Ill probably wire it down the driver side and underneath the side panels...don't wanna mess with any thick or molded stuff...Hey one more question tho... Where on the firewall did you guys stick you power line?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts