Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this over on FJ as well. Figured sometime in late February, we could get a meet together somewhere around Greenville, NC. I'll look into further details, as to where we could have it and all like that, but I wanted to get a headcount of all those that may be interested.

Anyone?

·
Registered
990 Posts
g2g

i mentioned on other thread. some of us will be at vir which i think is only an hour or so away on 2/14 and 2/15.

·
Registered
990 Posts
cool

dfl aka rich from apex, n.c. is running that weekend, as well as myself and the table. some others may come down. the people i've met fromthewinston-salem and greensboro area have said its an easy ride up. the track is about 8 miles southeast of danville, right on the nc line. if everything works out, my new cage and camber plates will be in and on display.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gary... that's valentine's weekend. i think several of us will be occupied. [:)]

zarelli... good to hear. hopefully we can get a decent turnout.

·
Registered
990 Posts
valentines

i know. but being an old track rat, the wife is used to it. actually she will come if she can get friday off. (its about a 5 1/2 hour tow so i leave on fri).

·
Registered
74 Posts
doubtful I'll make it, however any south eastern g2G after about June will be made since I'll be free from home and the confines of women. [:D]

·
Registered
990 Posts
a few

a few came. we are going to be there again 4/10-11 on vir south. at least 4 foci will be on track. getting there friday and camping at the track. cmon out.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mconrada: where is Surf City? i'm new to NC, and don't really know the area too much.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
lol ofcourse i do, but its not always that easy to find time to travel there, and if the meet is here then i have no probleemo.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
we should have a nice meet in raleigh sometime. nice central location.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts