Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Several of us are planning a trip down to Hanover for Go-karting. They have 4 different tracks and its a blast. We will also do dinner in Hanover. Hanover is about 30 minutes south of Carlisle. We did this the first year and we all had a good time, so plan for it Saturday evening.

·
Registered
894 Posts
My and my nipples will be there.........

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dinner, go-karts, friends, and nipples!!! What more could a person want?

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Did you say bumper carts??

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
rally then or jumping them

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Anyway, I will be there!

I still wanna try out this 'Texas Hot Wiener' or whatever it is.

And I know one of you guys are say something perverted after what I just said so [:p]

·
Registered
523 Posts
I have been there a couple time drunk, as long as you not [email protected] you should be ok.

And Texas Hot Wiener rocks! Just dont get onions.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Me & my bro are down with Saturday evening. Bring on the beer & gokarts!

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ravage said:
I have been there a couple time drunk, as long as you not [email protected] you should be ok.

And Texas Hot Wiener rocks! Just dont get onions.
Agreed ^^ They aren't bad, but they LOVE the onions in that place, I like onions and I took half of em off. Good wiener though.. ice cheap food.

Maybe they can make Ashleys extra salty? There, feel better?

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
hose came off my steering pump

·
Registered
887 Posts
ha sorry we didn't go, we were getting wasted

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
arrestmespi said:
hose came off my steering pump
Is that what happened? We thought you were having problems with your tires or something.

You missed all the fun[:p]

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
yeah the tires were low but I filled them and went flying after you all and then noticed oh shit steering is kind of hard

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I was watching the line through town, and then once we got one the straight road towards Hanover I was chatting with the wife and all of a sudden you weren't there. We got into the restauraunt, and I was wondering where you were... I didn't notice you flash your lights. Did the car make it home okay???

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
yeah walmart == hose clamp cheap fluid, tire iron, jack and a lot of cursing i had my high beams on the turn signal on 4ways at one time and hand signals out the window. guess you have to look behind yourself once in a while. also didn't you notice me not being able to keep up with your speeding

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
went to plaza ford on monday ordered new power steering hose got it and installed it today

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cool ^^^ was it pricey, or pretty reasonable?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts