Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering how many people from the pa area or people passing through up the turnpike would want to crusie up together. i know its alittle early but i know everyone is putting the final touchs on there cars. i was wondering how many people would be down for that. it would be friday morning sometime we can figure that out later.

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
maybe...I'm leaving from Louisiana on the 31st....should be home on the 1st.

I will be going up the morning of the 2nd. My guess is that I will see at LEAST 1 other FF on the road on the way up. I WILL play around too. look for a red 04 SVTF.....[:)]

·
Was that our exit?!?
2,054 Posts
Carlisle cruise? what event is this. just a g2g or something more?

·
Registered
591 Posts
im comin from philly ill be down for a meet up maybe at like the service area on the turnpike...

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea that would be good we can figure out somethingi would love to have atleast five foci

·
Registered
532 Posts
looking at driving directions on mapquest and AAA... gawd. i'll be coming down from the north if anyone would be heading my way and wants to meet up and cruise the rest of the way together. Looks like I'm taking US 15 most of the way through PA (from the NY border all the way to the 81).. Wondering if I should put a sign on the car and try to pick up other fords on the way down too :)

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
Just put Carlisle or Bust in the backglass.

·
Registered
173 Posts
babyface said:
Just put Carlisle or Bust in the backglass.

stuff like that draws unnecessary attention.

I was grilled by almost every state trooper on the way from NJ to Indiana for jetfest because I had "Jetfest or Bust" in my back window. And 95% of the time I wasn't breaking the law.

yeah...I got a speeding ticket on the way...that's the missing 5%

·
Was that our exit?!?
2,054 Posts
where can i get more information on the carlisle event.....i feel retarted that i didnt know it was going on

·
Was that our exit?!?
2,054 Posts
thank you. I might be down...how many from south jersey/philly area are going? PM me if its easier.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i am going and probably a few more from this area, are going. i am getting on the turnpike at morgantown, there is a rest stop with a sunoco, we should meet there. who would be down with that

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sure dude do you wnat to meet on the turnpike, or something i would love to.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
connolly92 said:
where can i get more information on the carlisle event.....i feel retarted that i didnt know it was going on
Also there is a link in my sig that I have had there for the past few months (plus if you visit the MA forum it's been a sticky for a while too[:p])

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Make sure if you register for Carlisle, you list any club affiliation and Focus Fanatics as a club. If we get 25 members, and we still need a few, we get a free large tent set up for us by the fairgrounds in our spot!! Great to stay out of the sun or any other weather that may come our way.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts