Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much would you charge for a replacement cargo cover for a 2012 SEL hatchback? Mine has the black leather interior option. Been waiting for a month from my local dealer who still do not have a delivery date and hope you may have a black cargo cover in stock.

·
Registered
19 Posts
cargo cover

i could get you one in a day and ship to you. your price $135.80 plus 7.95 freight. thanks

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chris,

The part arrived today and it looks great! Gave you and your company a 5 star rating! Will definitely order more parts from you and your company as the needs arise. Thanks again for saving me time and money.

·
Registered
1 Posts
NEED Part!!

HI im new here and i just purchased a new 2012 Focus SEL Hatchback and im looking for a hatch cover and cant seem to find one... any help??

thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Replacement cargo cover for titanium hatchback

Hey Chris,

I'm in Canada & I'm looking for a replacement cargo cover (black) for titanium hatchback. Do you happen to know the ford part number? Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2012 SEL Hatchback

My cargo cover is damaged on both sides where it rests on the pivots points and I would like to replace it. The interior color is med light stone and I would like to get a price.

By the way, is this a common problem. I bought the car used and this is the way it came. The material seem a bit weak in this area.

Thanks

·
Registered
530 Posts
What is included in the part number you show above? I've been tempted to just yank one off a lot car but suppose I should do it legal.

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
761 Posts
if you can send me your email address I can send you a link to register for a site linked to our dealership,once registered you can check your cost on parts and shipping.thanks,randy

1 - 18 of 18 Posts