Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
yeah it looks like it might.. that would be pretty sweet.. but i dont know how well they would hold up through the heat.. id imagine farily well.. do it, post pics, then ill consider it :p

·
Premium Member
21,235 Posts
More power to ya, I've never been into dressing up engine compartments. I'm more of a "no flash but goes fast" kinda rodder.

I'm sure a lot of people will be happy to have something snazzy to replace the plain plastic valve cover.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Looks sweet, but I have other things to do with that kind of cash...

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
remember children, in europe the duratec name has been used for quite a few years before we even had it as an option. ford had simply renmaed the zetec, a duratec... even if it doesn't fit, the quality of that carbon fibre simply seems.... horrid

at another glance it will not fit... there are no mounting provisions for our coil-on-plug

·
Registered
450 Posts
wickedgreyzx3 said:
even if it doesn't fit, the quality of that carbon fibre simply seems.... horrid

I was going to say the same thing, but didnt want to come across as a snob.. My first attempt at laying carbon fiber looked 10X better than that pile.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Check COSWORTH! I got a catalog in the mail the other day for the Duratec and they had a CF CAM cover in there.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
It DOES NOT FIT the focus(at least here in the states)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Cossie has had that cam cover listed in their catalog for quite some time now. Have they put a price to it yet? Not that I'm interested in their cover, just curious.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Pretty sure the cossie piece is for a caterham.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts