Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there any carbon fiber parts for the interior. I cant seem to locate any. [?|]

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I saw on eBay real carbon fiber arm rest for $200 :)).
Carbon fiber cargo cover for $230.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
^^ive seen that too, there is one company that has a stick on COVER thats CF and another company has the whole arm rest thats CF... kinda cool

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you, I work with a lot composites so im going to try and make some parts but probably nothing to fancy. (I.E. Gauge cover, area around the auto gear shifter, and a few other flat areas until i can learn how to make the other parts.

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
what parts are u looking for?

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Also if we not talking about "real" carbon fiber there is a bunch of stuff like: dash trim kits, knobs, e brake handles, even carbon looking gauges faces. I remember seeing on craigslist CB gauge pod and real CB front pillars for like $300 - I so much wanted these!

If you looking for some exterior CB parts, you can find door panels, tailgates, hoods of course ;), scoops, fenders, bumpers, B pillars, mirrors, eye lids... Ufff bunch of stuff :)))

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm looking for the real thing. The stick on crap looks good for a while but the AZ sun tears it up and you end up with a hot sticky mess. Basically im looking for anything that i could find thats real.

·
Lurking
1,999 Posts
their is plenty that is real just go on e-bay put in ford focus carbon fiber and that's it..

·
Registered
1,053 Posts

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
that's hot!

·
Registered
759 Posts
i know a guy who makes carbon fiber weaved e-brake handles and shifter boots.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Actual carbon fiber handles?? or e-brake boots??? Carbon fiber handles would be awesome...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts