Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got around to doing my interrior panels carbon fiber! I had them white before to match my paint but i ended up sticking to carbon fiber. This is my second time wrapping the panels with a better carbon fiber than before and this time came out good! does anyone else have their panel color swapped?

·
Registered
97 Posts
I wanna do something like this but not sure how the panel on the HVAC area comes off. any screws or just snaps in?

and not sure what colors would look good on my black interior. any suggestions?

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
looks great man. And yes there are a couple screws holding it in, look up twenty's redline goods shift boot install it has some helpful diagrams.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wanna do something like this but not sure how the panel on the HVAC area comes off. any screws or just snaps in?

and not sure what colors would look good on my black interior. any suggestions?
Heres what the inside of the panels look

Hope this helps[cheers]

Watch out for the middle panel holding up the HVAC Area!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On the left side where your knee is next to when driving theres a interrior panel that has to come off. Theres a hidden screw like on the left side that is hidden! Everything is either pins or screws, but it's not hard to figure out. Just use a screw driver with a sock over it and insert and twist. It worked for me!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Looks great! I'm wanting to do something with mine; don't like the Ti OEM color.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow that wrap job is gorgeous. Well done.

What is that item on the passenger side molding? Is that a USB connector?
Thank you! yeah it is, I have a custom head unit and it came with one of those for their USB mode, although my SYNC Usb and aux still works.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts