Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant find one for the 02 Sedan anyone want to help me with that and how about a cowl induction hood carbon fiber of course that works functionally with a Volant SRI

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i would really like to find one because if it comes down to it i will get one custom made but itll take me longer to get the money.

·
Powering America
8,559 Posts
As far as I know, noone makes a cf trunk lid for the sedan [:(]...as for the hood...look hard for a Focus Central hood that someone happens to be selling, unfortunately, the only way to find it is used through someone else...Another option would be to get a hood like the Kaminari one and modify it to flow the air to the intake.

Mike

·
Registered
745 Posts
anyone know if anybody on here ever installed a cf trunk on a hatch and have any pix of it installed...i still havent found pix of a focus with a cf trunk

·
NY's Most Wanted
1,036 Posts
Currently, there's no cf trunks for sedans or wagons. A carbon hatch lid is available for the ZX3 and ZX5 (all years) from Vis Racing (the only one I know of, and there's a photo of the hatch (not attached to the car) on their website).

The lack of a CF trunk or wagon lid may be due to the worldwide shortage of certain carbon fiber weaves.

I was thinking about getting a CF hatch for my ZX3 but I didn't know how much it was, and frankly, I had a hard time learning to remove the OEM hatch in the first place. And what about the window???

·
Registered
48 Posts
if not carbon fiber, does anyone make a fiberglass trunk lid for the 4dr? I thought I saw one on e-bay a while back but ofcourse now i cant find it.
- Bill

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I want one of those.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts