Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you all think of the spray job I did on the interior trim? I used the carbon fiber spray kit from pepboys. It was actually really easy to do.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Looks good I did mine in a wrap since I didn't know this stuff was available in a spray.

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
Interior looks cool, kill the pinstripes

·
Registered
739 Posts
I'm sorry but dear God please take that spoiler off. I really hope you didn't drill holes to install it.

·
Registered
296 Posts
You dont like it lol?? It looks much better in person.
all that matters is that you like it. I must say though u did ask so ill give my opinion...the interior looks good, how about a video of the process. coldnt tell what you did about pinstriping. I must second the opinion of the spoiler...not my taste, looks a bit ricey. i think on these cars the stock spoiler is plenty and really much more is just gawdy...just my opinion though.

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
We should cruise sometime. I'd love for you to drive ahead of me so that I can ram into the back of you and get an ST, since I couldn't see your brake lights

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They are translucent you [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]. That means u can see through them when the lights are on, as if they were normal. This stuff doesnt dim them when u use the brake lights. So go ahead you retard so I can get a Ferrari. .. [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]...

·
Registered
100 Posts
What's up with the '69 Bird? Taking offers? BTW, paint that spoiler red.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Likes: Interior (first pic), tinted tails and what can be seen of the exhaust tip.

Recommendation: Lose the spoiler, darken the wheels and tint the windows and you got yourself a sharp looking' sport sedan.

·
Registered
40 Posts
That spoiler has to go. It makes it look like a fart can racer! :(

·
Registered
739 Posts
They are translucent you [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]. That means u can see through them when the lights are on, as if they were normal. This stuff doesnt dim them when u use the brake lights. So go ahead you retard so I can get a Ferrari. .. [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]...
You must not understand light transmittance then because any tinting of tail lights will definitely decrease the amount of light that is transmitted through the lenses.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts