Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By now everyone knows I added the seibon carbon fiber hood onto my car. This being said does anyone know of any other carbon fiber stuff available at all for our cars. Id like to do a cf lip and some canards maybe. Or am I sol like I'm afraid I am.

[/IMG]

·
Registered
214 Posts
Might be sol unfortunately that kind of selection of our cars are few. Id like to do a carbon fiber trunk lid too but ive never seen one....really i need to get my hood first..lol but yeah i think the hood is all that's available. ..i could be wrong though

·
Registered
652 Posts
I would carbon fiber wrap the roof and trunk.

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
I can do vacuum molding. I normally make skateboards with carbon fiber but am branching out and doing interior pieces for cars. I've done E46 BMW's (my other car) and am now working on SVT focus parts for the interior. If anyone wants to send me their interior piece I can either make a mold and supply full c/f pieces from that, or I can "skin" your OEM part in carbon fiber. IF interested shoot me a message. :)

edit: I'm not trying to do exterior pieces other than side skirts or fenders though. As the cost of getting really wide c/f for hoods and roofs is far too much for such small demand.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im thinking a carbon lip would be real nice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts