Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Zzzykeyah!!!!!!
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone wanna caravan to FSC? I though maybe we can meet at bert's around 7:30-8am and head out in a hopefully big group.
Meet spot:
Bert's Mega Mall
1151 North Azusa Avenue
Covina, CA 91722
Time: 7:30am

Caravan list:
stilix
Demented svtf
SlateTheGreat
BlueSEsvt
FocusTuner911RS
ViperThreat (maybe)
Duratec 2.3
Dung1sm
myfafp3 (maybe)
Yellowcosworth04
02socalsedan
svttomato
Sean05
Klasky24
voortrek3 (maybe)

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
Good idea on berts. Everyone south or east of berts should meet here. We will probably have a small pack meeting in norwalk and cruise to berts. How does that sound for the local long beach/norwalk guys?around 5-10 of us

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
Prob the 10 to the 5 or what ever my gps says lol. Berts is by the 210 or 10 so what ever goes west

·
Zzzykeyah!!!!!!
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Probably take the 210 to the 134 to the 101. Im going to start a list of who wants to caravan. let me know if you want to be added.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Can I caravan down somewhere so I can go :) lol

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Felix add me to the berts meet and caravan there. I will let Reggie know and see if he will meet us there.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

·
Zzzykeyah!!!!!!
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i may or may not be there.. family lives in the area, and i may just stay there for the night, and have an ez 5-mile commute the next day :p
Hope you can make it Richard.

Felix add me to the berts meet and caravan there. I will let Reggie know and see if he will meet us there.

Sent from my ADR6300 using FF Mobile
Added you Johnathan. Let Reggie know for sure.

·
zetec 2 duratec swap
1,648 Posts
210-134-101 is the most direct route from berts. I may or may not be meeting you guys there. Depends if I'm up late the night before.

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
Hey stilix add 02socalsedan and the svttomato.they will be coming with me also they aren't active on the forums

·
FocusRush
1,774 Posts
Hey stilix add 02socalsedan and the svttomato.they will be coming with me also they aren't active on the forums
Have them register so I can get their name on the list. We are steadily creeping up to our capacity on the lawn.. I need a decent head count so I can keep tabs on if we're going to need to spill over into the parking lot.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts