Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am gonna be leaving the 21st for ventura for FOTB and i was wondering if there was anyone that would interested in caravaning to FOTB that day with me. so far i have two cars. a 2002 SVTF and a 2001 nitrous injected zx3. if you wanna come just gimme a PM or post on here.

·
Registered
204 Posts
caravan

hey you can count me in..2005 grey zx3..no major mods except an engine chip..what time and where are we meeting??

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i intend on getting a hotel room up there that night....and no you cant bunk with me, gf will be in the room....sorry, just be a lil wierd.

i dont know, i havent figured the details out completely yet.

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea it would be.....lol.

·
Registered
204 Posts
YES!! im getting my exhaust put on tommorrow..2.5" flowmaster..and i did some mods..im gonna take some pictures when i pick up my car..the interior looks the best so far i think...

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
awesome.

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
I'm headin to FOTB... you may be able to count me in.

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sounds good....i wanna see your car. it sounds nice.

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey WFST where in san diego u at? maybe we could meet up tomorrow and meet each other or something. shoot me a PM.

·
Registered
207 Posts
cool, you can count this super duper fast (oh yeah, intake and exhaust, woot!) spi in! just dont drive too fast because I wont be able to keep up!

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
lol... there was an SPI in La Mesa a while back when I had the auto 2.3 and his car had intake, exhaust, header, cams and a few other things... and I only had an intake, he kept up pretty well.

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i will see what i am doing, if i go look for me on the sidelines i have a green focus and will park on the far right of the track if you are facing it. prolly by myself or with a mineral grey 01 gt with a shaker hood. so that will be me.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts