Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It sux when you live at an apartment because you cant wash your car. I loved washing my car when I lived w/ my parents. Some times still I drive over there just to wash my baby, but now I have to use the Damn Car Wash. I Dont mind doing it, but I think that the car wash can mess up your rims and such w/ that automatic moving machine. Thats why I dont like the car wash, not to mention because I have a hatchback, they never really clean the top part of the trunk/roof area. I did however find some hand wash car washes and they do a KICK-ASS job at keepin the car clean w/o messin up my rims or anything, but the problem w/ those is you have to end up paying alot more for a car wash. I usually go to elizabeth on my travels home down the Turnpike and stop off to the $1.98 car wash and then Ill park the car on the side and clean the inside, windows, tires, rims, and detail spray the car on my own w/ a little extra time on my part that I dont mind to have the cleanest shinniest car on the road. Just sux cause I miss washin my car [:(]

·
Registered
310 Posts
Couldn't ya just run a hose from a water nose at the complex? I do. If it's attached to someones apartment, they don't pay for it, the managment does. Have fun washing!

·
Registered
549 Posts
I got busted doing what you do FocusOnThis, but it's all good! My apartment complex is really, really cheap!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts