Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Longer than 6 weeeks.

Votes: 9 4.2%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I usually wash on Friday, or Saturday, and once during the week. It TO ME is relaxing, and I look forward to it, every time. So its usually a 2 times a week ritual for me. That black roof gets REALLY dirty quick. I can use the california duster but it just doesn;t do that job i want.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I wash at least once a week and spray it off with Zaino quick detailer almost daily to keep the dust off. My car always looks just washed...always. But my hands hurt and my neighbors think I'm nuts. But it's worth it.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Weather permitting, it gets done on Saturday or Sunday. Besides mine, I always have 2 sometimes 3 cars to do as well. It's also nice that I get $40 per car [:D]

---Randy

·
Registered
756 Posts
I "try" to wash once a week.

2 Trucks
2 Cars

That is like washing 4x a week with one car, LOL!!

Needless to say, I do not always have the time and somethimes it is every other week, unfortunately!

That is the reason I am a believer and user of long lasting protectants such as the "old formula" Glanz. It lasts months (for real,and under bad weather conditions, neglect, etc, etc.

I can not afford to use products such as Meguiars, Turtle Wax, Zymol, etc, etc..., as time is more valuable with age.
I love to detail, but do not always have the time for it like I once did, so I "need" a long lasting protection on the paint..., "just in case":)

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Once a week for mine and every other week for the ST. Sorry, my husband doesn't know how to wash and clean his own car so his doesn't get the pampering mine does[:D]

·
Registered
291 Posts
once a week, if i lived in a house it would probably be more

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
you might think I am crazy but I wash mine 3-4 times a week. pretty much every other day and I wax once a month and in between waxes I use wax-as-u-dry spray wax.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Once every two weeks because I hate to clean my spoke wheels. They are serious PITA especially when Foci make too much break dust.

But if I see any sort of bird droppings, I get it wash right away.

·
<3myfocus<3
0 Posts
it varies on whenever i have time...most of the time i go 3 weeks...cuz im too lazy to wash it....but when i do wash it you can bet im puttin a lot of effort into makin my baby shine...which kinda sucks b/c my car's color is weird and doesnt shine......*sighs*

·
Registered
240 Posts
once every four or five months depends on how dirty it gets

1 - 20 of 100 Posts