Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a Sport Compact show May 15-16 in Harrisburg, PA.
The Main Carlisle show is on April 21-25
An all Ford Nationals is on June 4-6

Does anyone ever go to these? I have been to the main show years ago.
I was thinking about planing to go to the sport compact show, would anyone be interested in meeting there, or sometyme before?

www.carsatcarlisle.com

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Made the ford nats last year , planning to go to that one again. Its a maybe on the other two, I have racing dates to meet, Keep in touch. The Ford nats was fun. I think I'll drive the mustang up and have my wife take the focus.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
That does sound like fun. I've always wanted to go up that way to some of those car shows.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I live about half hour/ 45 mins from york... harrisburg... charlisle.... usually all those shows are pretty good

·
Registered
990 Posts
depends

depends on 04 race schedule. not all dates are firm yet.

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Lets try to arrange a g2g for the ford nationals. We could actually make a showing . last year there were probably 50 foci there, I know jisturm went I was there in the rain. Hopefully it is dry this year, Gary, love to see ya' there if racing allows, you to Ash

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I was thinking of this the other day when I seen this post. This would be a great time to plan a g2g.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'd like to go. My car is pretty stock, though.

·
Registered
118 Posts
i live about 45 minutes from carlisle. i'd be up for meeting there for a g2g. we can cruise the carlisle pike in mechanicsburg afterwards which is always fun and funny. there are guys there with 87 cavaliers with exhausts on them, and neons inside. they're totally covered in rust.
but there is the crowd with the supras, nsx's, and others that are really nice. i don't know if you're into street racing, but it's not hard to find one down there. i just like cruising around and looking at all the cars and such. very good time. hope to see you all there, keep me posted with times, dates, and a location to meet at the show.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am going to all 3 events mentioned. It would also be cool to have a g2g before then.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Okay, let's try to set a date and time for everyone to meet prior to the Ford Nats. If I can accomplish what I want to with my car prior to that, people can even check out an SPI with mods that go beyond neons and a-pillar gauges.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Anything that is in pa or surrounding areas I am down with going to. Not too worried about driving I mean shit thats why we all got the cars in the first place. When ever someone takes charge of this carlisle g2g hit me up with a pm and I'll be there.
Anthony

·
Registered
118 Posts
Just putting an idea for the G2G. There is a HOOTERS on the Carlisle Pike in Mechanicsburg, PA. Let me know what you guys/girls think.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
yellowzx5,

have you seen the thread on the all ford G2G?

·
Registered
990 Posts
g2g

vin i know i have an emra enduro at sumit on 4/22 (and a time trial 4/21 to try the new shenandoah circuit). the may date is on the weekend of a hillclimb in north carolina. the june date is open though, i believe. wait til you see the new cage. it is a work of art!

·
Registered
990 Posts
forgot

1st test day this yearat summit point will be on 4/1 04. (this is not an april fools joke). as usual i will attempt to give a few "ridealongs". this is on a thursday, if anyone wants to come out.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sounds good just don't know where any of these places are but I will get directions

1 - 20 of 25 Posts