Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is the car show info.

When: October 2 2011
Where: Roy Wilde conference center
849 Jeffco Blvd
Arnold,Mo.63010
Registration starts at 8AM and ends at noon
Registration cost is $15 at the gate.
Advance tickets can be purchased by calling 636-296-8148.
There will be BBQ and drinks and good times to be had.

I would like to see a strong focus showing. If anybody rolls in from out of state and needs somewhere to stay, you are more than welcome to crash at my place. This is a benefit show, all money will go to Justin McCloud. Here's a little info on him.......

Another Marine from the area has lost his limbs after stepping on a bomb in Afghanistan. The latest victim war victim from the St. Louis area is 23 year old, Corporal Justin Mcloud from Cedar Hill.
"He could have had a scholarship to anywhere with his baseball abilities but he chose to serve his country instead," said Karri Mange, Mcloud's mother.
Corporal Mcloud was in Afghanistan for his 3rd deployment when he was injured Friday morning, St. Louis time. Family members said they've been told; Mcloud stepped on an improvised explosive device or IED . Due to an explosion, one of Mcloud's legs had to be amputated above the knee, the other amputated up his hip.
Corporal Mcloud is expected to be transported to a military hospital in Maryland where family members will join him. Mcloud is a married father of a 3 month old son.

Anyone coming to this and need more info, contact me. I'd be thrilled to have some of you there. Too all of you whom I've helped over the yrs with t-belts, suspension,brakes and all the crap we have broken and fixed on our cars. Remember how I wouldn't take any money for all of that? Now I'm calling you out to join the cause to help me, help him.

Jeffrey "Missourileo"

·
Hatch Nation #136
2,043 Posts
If it wasn't a 14 hour ride, I'd be on the way. As it is, I'll have to check my finances to see if I could do it.

Is there somewhere we can send donations if we can't make it?

·
Captain Retard
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, send check or money order to
Attn: Luann Domek
Lone Dell elementary
2500 Tomahawk,
Arnold,Mo. 63010

Make sure you put focusfanatics on the check or money order somewhere.

·
Registered
131 Posts
so could my wife and i meet at your place so we could hopefully get a spot next to each other.

·
FocusFest Event Team
2,362 Posts
i'm gonna do my best to be there, but still don't know my schedule for that day yet.

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
got a show that night, bummer. I need to stretch her legs a bit..

·
Captain Retard
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^ Go to this one, it will be bigger and better.......trust me. Plus, the money goes to a good cause. As for parking, I'll make sure all the foci are parked together. So far I have 3.........c'mon guys.

·
Captain Retard
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tease

·
Captain Retard
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
One focus.......... Mine!!!!

·
Captain Retard
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Good News!!!!!
They are doing another show due to the weather. Here is the info I have.............

Thank you for supporting the Corporal Justin McLoud show on Saturday. Attendance was down due to the weather and because we have a good group of volunteers who want to do more for Justin, we will be having another show on October 2 at the Fox C-6 Service Center. Due to your generosity on Saturday, September 10, entry fee for this upcoming show will be $15.00 and each car will receive a FREE Justin McLoud benefit t shirt. As usual the early arrivals will receive a dash plaque. We hope you will join us. Thanks again!

So October 2 it is...............I would love to see more Foci this time. So either get your excuses ready or get in the game!!!!

·
FocusFest Event Team
2,362 Posts
Sorry i couldn't make it again. last minute travel for work. Atleast you guys won some stuff. what awards did you two take?

·
Captain Retard
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We took 1st in tuner/Euro, as well as 1st and 2nd in Metric superbike. We received plaques, trophies and gift cards, also free dyno time. Not to mention hanging with the muscle car guys who really dug the SVT and Ducati............You guys should show to the Oct one, it will be even bigger.

·
Captain Retard
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Is anyone besides me coming the show on Sunday?

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I can't make it, gotta play army this weekend.
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Captain Retard
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Anyone else coming this Sunday?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts