Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had another anual High School car show this year.I got 1st place in stereo again this year! Just thought Id post a couple pics of my friends and our rides!

Then I had a few pictures taken with my Focus for senior pics this summer. Just thought Id share!

Attachments

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
The slammed VW is pimp

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
agreed!! the VW is pretty tight!

·
Registered
649 Posts
Looks Great man

Man I had Some my SR. Pics with my AllBlacked out Foci I need find them and post it up

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
bad ass focus you got there, paint the mirror caps and your set. also clean ass vdub

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
weird to have senior pics with your car and not formally dressed but i like the cars [thumb]

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
OOOOOHHHH that Beetle is WHOUPIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brings back sweet memories

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice white sedan you've got there. It needs a drop bad though.
Cant afford a drop...Between springs, dampners, camber kit and alignment thats close to 1k! Id rather spend that money on my other projects like my 53 Ford pickup or my 71 Chevelle...You know a car that will be worth something down the road!

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
^^ Eh not true, when i dropped with my eibach pro stuff i did it an i didnt have to align really.

Though if your highschool has an auto tech program ask them about doing it. Sometimes schools will do it CHEAP like a 15 dollar charge so it gives the students a hands on. They can sometimes align then all you need is the springs and dampners.

In my modding i didnt need a camber kit for a simple 1.6 inch drop

Looks good

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My camber was already off a little for some reason and still is as I need adjustable lower control arms for the rear! Ive been out of school for some time now I graduated early about a year ago! Thanks for the compliment! Honsetlye Id love to lower it but there are other stuff that need replaced first like (alt, Belts, Coolant flush etc)!

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
Werd i understand i am in tech school and have a shop at my hands early in the morning lol.

Sounds cool though man good pics too. Hella camera.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts