Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey gang,

looking at getting a 2012 focus in the next few months. does anyone know how well car seats fit? the wife and i don't have any kids yet but will in the next few years.

also how is everyone liking their cars?

thanks.

·
Registered
968 Posts
I have a rear-facing infant seat behind the driver and a forward-facing convertible seat behind the passenger. I'm 5'11" and my wife is 5'9", I have to sit a little farther forward than normal with the infant seat behind me, but there's plenty of room in front of the toddler seat. You have to remember that they're only in the infant seats until they hit 22+lbs (my 6mo old is 21lbs), so I wouldn't base a car purchase on whether It's a bit of a squeeze with an infant seat.
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a rear-facing infant seat behind the driver and a forward-facing convertible seat behind the passenger. I'm 5'11" and my wife is 5'9", I have to sit a little farther forward than normal with the infant seat behind me, but there's plenty of room in front of the toddler seat. You have to remember that they're only in the infant seats until they hit 22+lbs (my 6mo old is 21lbs), so I wouldn't base a car purchase on whether It's a bit of a squeeze with an infant seat.
Posted via FF Mobile
thanks! glad to hear it. the infant seat is her excuse for wanting a fusion instead of the focus. that idea just got [gunfire]

·
Registered
968 Posts
Keep in mind that we bought the infant seat when we had an Explorer, there are probably better fitting options that would work even better.

Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
968 Posts
I have one in my sedan. I always have it in center of rear seat and there is ample room. Slightly better than my 2008 had.
Not an option for US (two carseats) but I bet that works great, my eldest is about to move into a booster... so they'll be even more room.

Posted via FF Mobile

1 - 6 of 6 Posts