Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on sat april 29, this car club called one-point is having a car meet/bbq in waco...i'm going along with a few other peeps....if u wanna come, let me know & i'll give u the info...we need more foci's out there....

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
MAYBE.......If I am still in Houston for the FFW I may be able to swing up there.......

any other foci's planned from your area?

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
HaveBlue83 said:
MAYBE.......If I am still in Houston for the FFW I may be able to swing up there.......

any other foci's planned from your area?
i mite follow him their

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[headbang] yesssssssssss....that would be awesome....ok so far i know there are a lot of hondas, a scion tc, an integra & a camaro that will be there...i know there is going to be a crap load more... [bootyshak

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
f*uck.......I want to go.......Army says not this weekend........

yeah, I'm on detail this next weekend.....

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey, it's next weekend...not this....oh, & they changed it to sunday instead of saturday...i don't know why....oh, & if you can't come next weekend...they have meets every wednesday at different places....i'd love for you guys to come to one so we can show em how domestics rock it...lol

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
wait....isn't it the same weekend as the Fun Ford weekend? I though it was...

I MIGHT be free on Sunday (the 30th)....but that all depends if I get back from the range.....[:(]

If I get back on Saturday nite, I WILL go to the FFW in Houston, and swing on up to the meet.....

if not, maybe another time.....

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sr focus...i don't know...i could make plans to come to san antonio but i'll have to know in advance if u wanna meet up.....that's cool haveblue83, i'm not really into this thing as i first started out cuz of some things that went on with my friend, so i don't think i will go...i'll just be surrounded by a bunch of a-holes anyway..lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts